In an ever-changing investment environment, a Fund’s fiduciaries must stay abreast of trends and practices in the marketplace. The professionals at Equitas Capital Advisors have provided educational workshops and seminars for over twenty years.
Our services in this area include:
- Trustee and Investment Committee Education
- Investment Education Seminar Series
- For Retirement Plan Participants
- Maintains Compliance With IRC 404(c)
- Security Overlap Within Investment Options
- Custom Designed Communication Pieces
- KnowRisk (SM) Commentary
From one-on-one sessions designed to bring a fiduciary up to speed with a specific investment topic to a seminar for hundreds of plan participants, we bring our skills as educators and communicators to the fore to satisfy both the curiosity and the concerns of the inquiring fiduciary.
In our KnowRisk(SM) Series, recent titles include:
- Downturns and Recoveries
- Global Investing
- Emerging Markets
- Long-Term Investing
- Portfolio Diversification
- Portfolio Performance
- Real Estate Investing
- Risk and Volatility
- Taxes & Investment Performance
Our series of white papers has treated the following topics:
- Alternative Investments
- Hedge Funds – An Overview
- Performance Measurement – Alpha
- Performance Measurement – Beta
- Performance Measurement – R-Squared
- Procedural Prudence: When Should You Fire Your Money Manager?
- Consulting Trends: Returns-Based Style Analysis
- Your Investment Consultant: What You Should Expect
We have adapted this material into a series of workshops for trustees and investment committees that discuss a wide range of topics from Modern Portfolio Theory to the differences between time-weighted and dollar-weighted returns.